This society has been built in 1986 thanks to the efforts of a team of engineers raised in the industrial- installation field.
There are several customers that have used the Comal facilities all over the nation such as ENEL Produzione, ENEL Green Power, TIRRENO Power, ACEA, ANSALDO, ALSTOM Power, ABB, MITSUBISHI, TENOVA ecc..
Other noteworthy experiences and brilliant scores have been achieved thanks to the partnership between Comal and ABB-South Africa and TERNI Energia/ENEL Green Power South Africa.
In the years Comal has been experiencing several transformations and developing to keep up with the market offers and using its entrepreneurship focused on the growth of a modern structure. Until 2009 Comal has previously worked in the mechanical field and in particularly in the big installations of conventional and nuclear energy.
After the econimic downturn Comal changed its point of view and started to focus on renewable energy taking advantage of tecnical and specific investments. Today the most important part of its profit concerns the big PV installations.
Nevertheless it still works with conventional energy for maintenance services.
Certificates & Certifications
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 settore EA-28 per il Sistema Gestione Qualità.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 per la Sicurezza
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 per la Gestione Ambientale
- EN 1090-1:2009 + A1:2011 per l’esecuzione di strutture in acciaio e alluminio
- Centro di Trasformazione-Officina per la Produzione di Carpenteria Metallica (Legge 1086/71 – D.M. 14.01.2008)
- SOA categoria OS18a-classif. IVbis
- SOA categoria OG9-classif. VI
Headquarters & Establishment
The COMAL plant is located in the industrial area of Montalto di Castro, in the province of Viterbo.
It has an area of over 21 thousand square meters, of which about 8 thousand are covered (for offices, workshops and material deposits) and 13 thousand for raw materials storage areas, prefabricated components and transit areas.
The workshops are served by ten overhead cranes, two of which are 20 tons with a light of 20 meters.
Both workshops are equipped with machine tools suitable for large production volumes in complete cycle (plasma cutting machine, numerical control, with drilling and tapping, radial drills, parallel and vertical lathes, shears, bending machines, punching machines, band saws with control automatic and semi-automatic, boring, grinding benches, etc.).
Welding (tig) departments with automatic positioner and a submerged arc welding plant are also available. An experimental welding department with innovative techniques is active.
The production cycle is completed by the sandblasting and painting department. The energy requirement of the plant is partially covered by a 49 KW photovoltaic plant.
Manager of Prevention
and Protection Services
Management of Quality environment
and Safety Integrated System
- Credit Institutions Reports
- Works and Orders Management
- Adm. Staff
- Control Cost
- Tenders Management
- Market Research and Purchasing Office
- Manager o Person in charge of the Photovoltaic Installations
- Manager of the Maintenance Conventional Installations
- Development Assistant
- Installation Manager
- Mechanical Processing Manager
- Welding Coordinator
INTEGRATED LOGISTIC SYSTEM
- Warehouse Management
- Logistic and Technical Resources Coordinator